Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is the rental fee? The first five booked weddings in 2016 will receive a $1,000 discount off a rental fee of $3,000. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit at contract signing and booking and the remainder is due two weeks before the event date.
- What objects does the rental fee include? The Barn facilities and surrounding acres; tables, chairs and table linen for 150 guests (including a beautiful harvest table hand built by Finnu Designs with our recycled barn wood); four 9' pews; 16' white benches; two 8 foot tables and miscellaneous décor.
- How long does the rental period? 6pm to 9pm the night before the event and 1pm to 9pm the day of the event.
- What is the barn layout? Dance floor, bathrooms, groom's room and bride's room are on the main floor. Chandelier dining for 120 guests are on the loft floor. Additional seating on the main floor. Main floor opens up with 2 French doors to a 60'x 60' patio on the east. The Event configurations can be flexible and will be agreed upon prior to signing the rental agreement. Client may rent outdoor tents, tables and chairs as needed for setup of outdoor events with larger numbers of guests.
- Do you provide catering services? We do not provide catering services. If catering is part of the event, all food items and beverages must be provided by and served by a ND or MN licensed full service caterer with the exception of special event cakes, nuts and mints, etc.
- Do I need to have Insurance? Renter shall maintain General Liability Insurance in an amount not less than $1,000,000 for the event. This policy is to cover all services provided by Renter on the property including beverages, food, music, lighting, dance floors, etc. for the Event.
- Can we have a band or DJ? A band, DJ or function entertainer must be pre-approved by Red Barn and Berry Farm (RBBF) management.
- Is a Security Guard Required? A security representative is required during all events. Unless otherwise approved by RBBF, RBBF will arrange security through the Richland County Sheriff's Department at a rate of $120 per 4 hours.